Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can I use an (Opel Fuel Injector ) for mercedes-benz that their sizes are the same and suits for their fuel i?

injecter holes.putting ( O.F.I.vectra 2000 cc engine) for Mercedes-Benz 2000 cc engine ,Does it suit for it ? Is the M.B. fuel injector power stronger than the Opel F.I. power ? I want you to explain to me in detail .Are the power of fuel injectors the same in all kinds of car around the world or not, I need an explanation please .|||In short, there are many types of all kinds of filter/filters that look the same and most likely will fit however they will not work due to their internal construction, meaning the insides of the filter/filters can not provide the correct protection, filtration and in some cases disintegrate causing a lot more trouble to the fuel system and yes many fuel injectors are stronger on many different vehicles...

No comments:

Post a Comment