Saturday, November 19, 2011

What is the best cooling system to use on 1.9 Opel GT?

I'm wanting to update my cooling systems on my 68 %26amp; 73 Opel GT's, 1.9. 69 is a manual shift %26amp; 73 is an automatic. I want to update to an electric cooling fan %26amp; better radiator. Does anyone have any input?|||stock. I own 5 of the little guys one for each year all have the original cooling system and all cool sufficiently. I did a 71 with factory air that I had to put a 7 blade on last year (in Texas) we had a very hot summer last year and even though it never overheated it ran hotter than my others before the change.


You can add anaftermarket electric cooling fan to radiator and a overflow bag make it a closed system but it's best to just leave stock, money wise and collection wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment