Saturday, November 19, 2011

Is the Vuaxhall (Opel) Insignia an Family Car - Not Suited for a 20 year old?

I've come to get some money my way (a great job), and I want to get a new car. I don't fancy getting a hatchback but rather something elegant and business like as well as economical and comfortable.


I was considering a BMW 3 Series, but its expensive and insurance is my main problem.





But the Insignia seems elegant, but would it be weird for a 20 year old to be driving one? Should I just go for the standard old school BMW M3 instead?|||The insurance on the Insignia would be high enough and there is an extreme possibility that you will not get insurance at all on an M3 at 20 even an old one.





You seem to have ideas well above your car insurance station so please please please get a quote on a car before you agree to buy it.|||your worrying about insurance for a bmw 3 series and your thinking about an old school bmw m3 PMSL the insurance for that car alone would be in the region of 10k due to you are only 20yrs old



get a car that costs less than 拢5k so you dont have to get fully comp insurance





thumbs down PMSL,, some people do NOT know the price of insurance for drivers under the age of 25 in the UK,, it is very expensive a 1988, 1.0L mini (that car is over 20yrs old) costs a 17yr old over 2k, and if you buy a car over 5k you have to get fully comp insurance has standard and that makes the car more expensive to insure|||I don't like small cars as they are for girls or poor people. I'm 25 and drive a black jaguar xj sport. Huge car and faster than any golf or hot ford. Better radio than a home cinema and more comfy. Drive what ever you like, just so you know it's all relative any way as in Australia fir example the size of car you are looking at is normally for women or kids! The men drive the next one up the comodore!|||I've just bought an Insignia and i love it. It's like a spaceship inside! I'm 33 years old with years of no claims and my insurance is still sky high on it though so i don't know how much yours will be.|||You can drive what you like.


An Insignia will cost quite a few thousand for you to insure.|||If you like it, thats what matters|||BMW M3s are for c*cksuckers.





Are you sure you've got a good job?

No comments:

Post a Comment